- Prayerfully consider applying to Fountainview Academy
- Read the Student Handbook
- Apply by ensuring that the following items are submitted to Fountainview Academy. Your application will not be processed until all items are received.
- Completed application and personal essay
- Copy of grades or reports from grade 9 to the present
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Current picture of the applicant
- Non-refundable application fee; $25 CAD/USD
- (3) Fountainview character reference forms (not letters) from the following three persons (non-relative adults).
- Your pastor or head elder
- A principal/teacher who has taught you recently.
- Some other adult who knows you well (a non-relative).
- If English is your second language, you will be required to take the Duolingo English Proficiency Test.
Most items can be filled out online or submitted by email. When all items above are received in our office, we will contact you to arrange a telephone interview.
We encourage you to visit our campus if you are able. Feel free to bring your family—accommodations will be provided free of charge for first time visitors, pending availability. Please contact us for more information regarding visiting Fountainview Academy – 250-256-5400 or email@example.com
It is best to apply between November-January preceding the school-year in which you wish to attend Fountainview Academy. You may apply earlier, or if you applied for a previous year and would like that application to be considered in the up-coming school year, then you need to contact our office to “refresh” your application after November 1st.
Fountainview Academy is a Group 4 school and offers a college-prep academic program certified by the British Columbia Ministry of Education. Graduates receive the provincial diploma, the “Dogwood Certificate”.
In order to graduate in British Columbia, students transferring to Fountainview Academy in grades 11 or 12 from another program or from a home school setting must have their previous coursework evaluated to establish graduation credits. The principal will typically perform this evaluation during the admissions process. In some cases, these students will have coursework from the grade 10 level that needs to be made up in order to fulfill the graduation requirements. Most students will need to complete this coursework during the summer. Please contact the principal for details and arrangements.
International Students: Due to British Columbia Ministry of Education requirements, students whose courses have not been taught in either English or French for grades 10 and 11 may not enter Fountainview Academy for just grade 12 and earn a BC Dogwood Diploma (graduate certificate). We would encourage students who have not been educated in either English or French to apply to Fountainview Academy for either grade 10 or 11.
For a Paper Application Form that can be printed and submitted by scanning and emailing, faxing, or mailing, click below.
Student Application Form
Need to fill out a Reference Form?