School Uniform – Applicable for class and office-related vocational training.
- Uniform tops (sourced from Fountainview Academy on registration day)
- Button-up shirts must be buttoned up
- Boy’s shirts, other than polos, must be tucked in
- Pants (including denim) must be solid colour navy-blue, tan/beige, grey, or black. Non-faded, dark-wash blue denim is also acceptable.
- For warmth, students may wear their own button-up cardigans or full zip-ups (sweaters or jackets) with no words or artwork on them. Fountainview sweatshirts are also acceptable.
Guy’s Everyday Wear
Clothing needs to be clean and tidy, not frayed or torn; it needs to be loose-fitting, but not baggy.
Shorts should measure no higher than 3 inches from the top of the knee cap while standing.